We work with you to help define and drive better outcomes with software delivery, IT operations, and digital strategy.
To achieve sustained digital transformation, our experienced consultants work with you over a period of 3 to 12 months initially, with options for extending to a further 12 to 18 months. We address:
- Investment decisions for people and technology
- Organisational structure and team design for greatest effectiveness
- Making the switch from bespoke (per-client) software – driven by Sales or Professional Services – to a modern, unified standard Product / Service offering
- Understanding and exploiting ecosystems: open source, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Gaps in skills and practices, both technical and process-related
- Interim or ongoing leadership: programme management, head of department, software and systems architecture, etc.
We spend 2 or 3 days onsite at your office location(s) every 1 or 2 weeks, developing details strategy and tactics for digital-first approaches and improved organisational outcomes. The time between each onsite visit gives space for your teams to adapt to new ways of working and for new technology to be adopted.
We showcase findings weekly and more detailed progress every month in a session with key stakeholders, helping you to demonstrate success in your digital initiatives. Part of our service is to mentor you and your colleagues in preparing for showcase sessions.
£800-£1400 per consulting day depending on the nature of the role; discounts apply for days booked in advance of more than 12 days and more than 25 days.